These are the technical details of our fully managed WordPress hosting service.
This price is liable to increase in the case of unusually high resource or bandwidth requirements.
- Two daily and one weekly file backup slots.
- Seven daily database backup slots.
- All backups stored off-site on Amazon S3.
- Fault-tolerant RAID-10 storage.*
- 99.9% server uptime, monitored 24/7.
- Server optimised for WordPress and HTTPS (SSL/TLS).
- HTTP2 via nghttpx and nginx.
- PHP7-FPM, configured per-site to accommodate demand.
- Object caching using Redis and response caching using Varnish Cache.
- Enterprise-grade Solid State Disks (SSDs).*
- Mandatory HTTPS-only with HSTS, certificates by Let’s Encrypt.
- Configured for A+ rating by Qualys SSL Labs.
- Automatic IP address blocking of spammers and hackers.
- Deny by default configuration principle; all access is explicit.
- Dedicated emergency email and phone support.
- Complete migration and installation handling.
- Compatibility guarantee with WordPress updates.
* Features marked by an asterisk are part of the standard Linode offering (which is awesome).